Friday, July 4, 2008

Exposition 1

Have not blogged in an age, nor LiveJournaled either. Who can say why? The upheaval I've been experiencing has been nigh unparalleled by anything since my tumultuous entrance into this world.
I've started a new blog, as the co-blog with Jackie has rather fallen into disuse and my anger issues work themselves out in different ways, now; and the two others I created I never posted in because I never felt they were quite right, and yet I cannot figure how to delete them.
So...turning over a new leaf, I suppose. For a while I was just using this account to comment on other blogs, like Jake's, because I just have to squeal over baby pictures and torrid accounts of whatever horrible things went on during the process of his becoming a new dad. Bwaha. If and when I ever give birth, I will be consoled in that I needn't watch what's happening at the business end of things, as it were.

1 comment:

OR Melling said...

Thanks for your visit! If you are still in Ireland, go West, young woman, go West - Clare, Galway, Sligo, Mayo, Achill Island. That's where the wild things still exist.